Flooring Products | Bloomingdale
In order to ensure excellence in service and customer satisfaction, Sure-Wood Flooring only uses the best flooring products from some of the most trusted names in the industry when installing, repairing or refinishing your floors and trim. No matter what optons you choose, you can rest assure that the results will meet or excede your desires. We proudly serve clients located in Bloomingdale, Roselle, Schaumburg, Medinah, Itasca, Bartlett, Carol Stream, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton and surrounding areas.
Poloplaz Primero is an incredibly fast curing polyurethane that is tougher than water bornes or moisture cures. Faster curing means that you can get back to enjoying your home in less time than other flooring finish options.
Features of Poloplaz Primero oil base finish
- Delivers reliable overnight drying even in poor conditions.
- Home owners can have full use of their floors in 72 hours.
- Better abrasion resistance than most finishes.
- Reaches a greater hardness in three days than other finish options ever reach.
Glitsa Gold Seal System is a Swedish finish that has been in development for over 40 years. Glitsa American, Inc. provides floor finishing products intended for use by professional floor contractors only.
Features of Glitsa Gold Seal System alcohol base finish
- Crystal clear finish accentuates grain definition.
- Finish is engineered to provide maximum durability.
- Finish is flexible which minimizes chipping or peeling.
- Scratches on the surface are much less visible compared to other finishes.
- Drying time is minimal but takes time for alcohol base vapors to dissipate.
- Home owners cannot be on premises during application, drying, or dissipation period.
- Home owners must properly prepare and ventilate home.
- Flooring takes 90 days to cure completely.
- Seal System uses formaldehyde resin to increase strength and life of flooring.
DuraSeal produces premium quality penetrating stains. Available in both traditional penetration Finish or 2 hour Quick Coat have come to know with Dura Seal. Known for unsurpassed durability, you can be sure that you made the right choice with DuraSeal flooring products.
Protect Your Flooring Investment
Safeglides protect beautiful floors by virtually eliminating scratching. The wool felt glides provide an excellent buffer to keep furniture moving across the floor easily. The wool felt protectors keep wood, vinyl, tile, stone, terrazzo and marble flooring looking great longer. The glides are designed for contemporary and antique wood furniture as well as wicker and rattan.
Long Lasting Protection
Safeglides are made with a patented, nickel plated rivet. The wool felt pad is renowned for its long wearing ability.
Safeglides are desgined for easy installation. Gently tap them into the bottom of your furniture using a hammer. The unique round design is safer for your furniture than nail-in types.
Since 1981 OWL Hardwood Lumber Company has been Chicago’s premier supplier of quality hardwood lumber and hardwood products. We provide quality hardwood lumber, hardwood plywood and hardwood molding. We stock over forty different domestic and imported hardwoods. OWL Hardwood Lumber is the only Chicagoland lumber company to stock S4S, Red Oak, Poplar, Cherry, Maple and Birch.
LOBA is the only German, medium-sized company specialising exclusively in the surface treatment of parquet and hardwood flooring. Thousands of customers trust in our experience in developing and manufacturing these products for many years.
Loba EasyFinish is a high quality one-component waterborne polyurethane finish for use on high traffic residential and light traffic commercial wood floors.
- Waterborne polyurethane formula with excellent wear resistance
- No pot life, no waste, no crosslinker necessary
- Excellent build through high solid content
- No bubbling, beautiful leveling and flow
- Easy to use, can be applied by T-bar applicator, brush, lambswool, or roller
- Available in gloss, semi-gloss and satin
- VOC compliant
- Fast drying
- No lap marks and streaks
- Proven durability on billions of square feet in over 45 countries
- Water clean up
For heavy-traffic commercial and residential hardwood floors. Bona Traffic provides the ultimate in durability and beauty, outperforming any finish in the industry – moisture cure, solvent-based, oil modified or other waterborne finishes.
- Exceptional build with excellent flow and leveling
- UL Classified for slip resistance
- Excellent adhesion, recommended for recoating
“prefinished UV” hardwood flooring
- Two-component, comes with hardener. Available in Commercial Satin, Commercial Semi-Gloss or Commercial Gloss
- VOC Compliant
Visit the Somerset Floors page!
Somerset is one of North America’s Largest Suppliers of Kiln-Dried Appalachian Hardwoods. The quality Appalachian lumber from which we manufacture Somerset flooring is supplied by our Somerset Wood Products division. The majority of the Appalachian timber processed at Somerset Wood Products comes from nearly 120 sawmill suppliers within a 150-mile radius of our plants. Our “waste-not” philosophy and commitment to our natural resources starts here, where even the bark of the tree is used for mulch—in fact the entire tree is put to use throughout our manufacturing processes.
Oshkosh relies on their artisan process, a craftsmen’s hands-on approach, to perfect products including custom medallions to floor décor elements. Each product is manufactured with a personal approach.
- Once the raw material passes our inspection test, it is sent through a series of saws and molders, which cut and shape the wood to required specifications
- After the wood is prepped, it is hand-assembled into patterns. The process of hand-assembly allows for numerous checks of the materials, ensuring that the inlay is of
the highest quality possible.
- Each pattern is made of many little pieces, strategically placed within a frame to create the design that the customer orders.
- From there, the wood moves on to the gluing, mounting or pre-finishing (if applicable) department and then on to shipping.
- All Oshkosh Designs wood medallions are sealed inside of plastic and custom packaged to protect and prevent damage during shipping.
If you have any questions regarding the above products that we work with or would like to set up your initial consultation, we encourage you to contact or call us today at 630.351.9360 or 630.539.WOOD (9663)